Welcome to Landudec in Audierne Bay in Finistere
Located in the peaceful countryside of Landudec, close to Quimper and Pointe du Raz, the cottage is the ideal base for exploring the beautiful unspoilt region of Finistere.
Ty-Heol is at equal distance to famous tourist sites : the Pointe du Raz, the Pointe de la Torche, the traditional fishing port of Guilvinec, the lighthouse of Penmarc'h, Quimper, Pont-Croix, Douarnenez, Pont l'Abbé, Bénodet, Sainte-Marine, Concarneau, Glénans islands, the Ile de Sein...
Beautiful nature sites, historic towns, walking paths, sandy beaches and rocky coves will be close for a wide range of activities and breathtaking sights
Shops at 1.5km:
- Supermarket Super U
- Bakeries "Fournil de Lilou"
- Fresh dairy products from the farm du Merdy
- Local specialities "Délices Bigoudens"
- Restaurants: "La Korrigane", "Chez Tante Marie", "Tiffany Aussi"
Services at 1.5km:
- Newspapers, book store at Super U
- Leisure park "Bel Air Land":
fun activities, water slides, games
Supervised beaches and water activities:
- A large choice of beaches can be found within a 10min drive.
- Penhors Pouldreuzic at 7km, labels "Pavillon Bleu 2019" et "Ville de Surf"
- Douarnenez at 12 km
Enjoy the beach from daytime ...
... to sunset!
- Quimper: lively town full of history, capital city of Cornouaille, pedestrian areas in the city center, charming half-timbered houses, Breton and Art museums, famous cathedral, faiencerie HB Henriot
- Douarnenez: fishing port, discover the Port Musée, protected nature sites (île Tristan, Plomarc'h), the gastronomy (fish, sea food, kouign amann), the coastal walking path of Tréboul, the local markets
- Pointe du Raz, Pointe du Van, its wild unspoilt coastline and the cliffs of Cap Sizun
- Bay of Audierne, the coastal walking & cycling paths and the GR 34
- Audierne and Pont-Croix
- Locronan: one of the most beautiful villages of France, labelled "petite cité de caractère", full of history
- Pont l’Abbé: the Bigouden museum
- The traditional fishing ports: see the boats coming back after a fishing day, visit the fish auction and Haliotika at Guilvinec
- The Eckmül lighthouse at Penmarc'h
- Pointe de la Torche: surf, water sports
- Religious heritage: Tronoën and other churches
- Concarneau: fishing port and Ville Close
- Presqu'ile de Crozon, Camaret and Vauban tower, Morgat, the Cap de la Chèvre, the Pointe de Pen-Hir, Landévennec
- Not to mention the île de Sein, unique, at the end of the world